National Federation of Music Clubs
West Gwinnett Sr Club
Chair: Becky Bonam
2768 Youth Monroe Rd
Loganville, GA 30052
Date: February 24, 2024
Location: Berean Baptist Church, Lilburn
Central Gwinnett Sr Club
Chair: Michelle Peck
2669 Snowshoe Bend
Bethlehem, GA 30620
Co-Chair/Vivace Coordinator: Kathy Dawal
Date: March 2, 2024
Location: Hebron Baptist Church, Dacula*
*Hybrid Festival. Virtual option also available
North Gwinnett Sr Club
Chair: Beth Ann Wise
6980 River Island Circle
Buford, GA 30518
Co-Chair: Melissa Slocum
Date: March 9, 2024
Location: First Baptist Church, Duluth
679 Avonley Creek Trace
Sugar Hill, 30518
Senior Club Dues
Senior (teacher) and adult (student) dues are $12.00 per each. The dues are to be mailed by check, payable to GCMTA to the GCMTA treasurer(see above). No form is necessary, but provide name, address, and email for yourself. The deadline to get your check to the GCMTA treasurer is September 1, 2023.
Junior Dues and Roster
Junior Dues-$32.00 for all students of 16 or fewer. More than 16, the fee for each is $2.00. One mandatory subscription to Jr. Keynotes magazine is $6.00. Deadline – October 15, 2023
Online only – go to the GFMC website http://www.georgianfmc.org. Go to “Membership” and click “Junior Club Registration Form”. Complete the information online. Where it asks for GFMC Senior Club and Festival, enter the name of your Sr Club (West, Central, or North Gwinnett). You are the counselor of your Jr Club; please print your complete name in the same way as you registered in Sr Club. The name of your Jr Club should be the same as what was submitted last year; however, if it is different, please send an email to your chair advising that it changed. Especially notify your chair if you no longer have a separate Jr Club, but instead, are included in a Jr Club with multiple teachers or vice versa.
At the bottom of the form, you must type in the ROSTER of your students who may/may not participate in festival. Follow the instructions for paying online by credit card. Your total will be calculated on the website. Remember that the deadline to complete this online form and pay junior dues is October 15.
You will receive a confirmation email from GFMC with your payment and roster listed. You are to forward this to your chairman. No handwritten or typed rosters to your chairman are acceptable.
Late registration, late rosters or additions
For late registration for Sr. Club contact your chairman for instructions. For additions to your Jr. Club roster, go to the GFMC website and click “add members to your club”. Disregard any fee unless you have registered more than the 16 minimum. In that case you will owe the extra $2 fee per each addition to the State Treasurer. Contact your chairman for instructions.
Teacher Reminders for Jr and Sr Club Application:
- Individual teachers need to choose a Jr Club name for their studio. The individual teacher will be the Junior Counselor for his/her Club.
- Teachers who are not entering students are encouraged to join the Sr Club and assist with festivals or other planning and socializing.
- Schools or entities such as a church music school may apply as a Jr Club, but all associated teachers are members of the Sr Club, paying Sr Club dues of $12 each + the $6 Keynotes Magazine subscription. Students will not be associated with a specific teacher in that Club.
- Club Dues are $12 for each Sr. member (teachers and adult students). Jr Club dues are $32 for 16 or less and $2 per addition, paid at the GFMC website. Checks for Sr Club dues are payable to GCMTA.
- Adult students may now elect to purchase the Jr Keynotes subscription.
- The Jr Club Roster (submitted online) should be submitted with the Jr Club Membership Application and will contain the full names of all Jr Club members. Students not listed on the roster will NOT be permitted to register for Festival or other NFMC or GFMC events.
- The GFMC website is www.georgianfmc.org. Teachers must register their Jr Club online.