National Federation of Music Clubs
West Gwinnett Sr Club
Chair: Becky Bonam
2188 Cannon Hill Rd
Lilburn, GA 30047
Date: February 26, 2022
Location: Berean Baptist Church, Lilburn
Central Gwinnett Sr Club
Chair: Michelle Peck
2669 Snowshoe Bend
Bethlehem, GA 30620
Date: March 5, 2022
Location: Hebron Baptist Church, Dacula*
*Hybrid Festival. Virtual option also available
Central Gwinnett Lunch
Teachers and student helpers may order lunch using the form below. Lunch for Central Gwinnett Festival will be box subs/wraps or salads provided by Publix. In accordance with MTNA guidelines regarding COVID, all lunches will be individually boxed and packaged. The box lunch includes a half Publix sub sandwich or wrap, a bag of chips, 2 cookies, and drink. The cost is $8.00. The box salad is Kale and Berry (vegetarian option), Greek (no meat) & Chef (meats/cheeses) with includes an apple, a bag of chips, and a drink. The cost is $10.00.
Make checks payable to GCMTA and mail them to Mary Ann McTier 1955 Shrader Ct., Lawrenceville 30044. Deadline to place order/mail check is Wednesday, March 2, 2022
North Gwinnett Sr Club
Chair: Beth Ann Wise
6980 River Island Circle
Buford, GA 30518
Date: March 26, 2022
Location: First Baptist Church, Duluth
Federated Junior/Senior Club Membership Dues
Firm Deadline Sr. Club Dues: August 13, 2021 (postmarked)
Firm Deadline Jr. Club Dues: October 15, 2021 (online registration)
Senior Club Dues: $10.00 per teacher and $10.00 each adult student entering the festival
Junior Club Dues: $2.00
Junior Keynotes subscription: $6.00 required for each teacher (adult students optional)
Senior dues are $10. You must pay $10 for yourself and $10 for each ADULT student that you plan to enter in the festival in February. These dues must be mailed by check, payable to GCMTA, to your district chair (see above), postmarked no later than Friday, Aug. 13, or hand deliver it to your chair in an envelope with both your name and the chair’s name on it, no later than 8:00 PM on Tuesday, Aug. 18. No form is necessary, but provide name, address, city, zip, and email for yourself and each adult student.
Junior Dues and Roster
Online only – go to the GFMC website http://www.georgianmfc.org, click on “Membership”, then “Membership Forms”. Click on “Jr Club Registration”. Complete the information online. Where it asks for GFMC Senior Club and Festival, enter the name of your Sr Club (West, Central, or North Gwinnett). You are the counselor of your Jr Club; please print your complete name in the same way as you registered in Sr Club. The name of your Jr Club should be the same as what was submitted last year; however, if it is different, please send an email to your chair advising that it changed. Especially notify your chair if you no longer have a separate Jr Club, but instead, are included in a Jr Club with multiple teachers or vice versa.
At the bottom of the form, you must type in the ROSTER of your students who may/may not participate in the spring festival. We aren’t sure if the site will allow you to print your roster when you are finished, so make sure to “screen print” if needed. Follow the instructions for paying online by credit card. Remember that the deadline to complete this online form and pay junior dues is October 15.
It is VERY important that you email your Sr Club/Festival Chair that you enrolled and paid junior dues online and provide the number of Jr Club students on your roster.
Late registration, late rosters or additions
For late registrations of Sr Club and Jr Club dues and late rosters, please go to the GFMC website (address above) and complete registration there. The late fee will automatically be included. Be sure to notify your Sr Club/Festival Chair that you registered, and the number of adult and Jr students submitted.
For students that are added AFTER your original roster is submitted, please mail a list of names along with any additional required funds (payable to GFMC), to the GFMC President/Treasurer as indicated on the GFMC website AND notify your Sr Club/Festival Chair by email of the number of students added.
Teacher Reminders for Jr and Sr Club Application:
- Individual teachers need to choose a Jr Club name for their studio. The individual teacher will be the Junior Counselor for his/her Club.
- Teachers who are not entering students are encouraged to join the Sr Club and assist with festivals or other planning and socializing.
- Schools or entities such as a church music school may apply as a Jr Club, but all associated teachers are members of the Sr Club, paying Sr Club dues of $10 each + the $6 Keynotes Magazine subscription. Students will not be associated with a specific teacher in that Club.
- Club Dues are $2 per Jr member and $10 for each Sr member (teachers and adult students). Jr Club dues are paid at the GFMC website. Checks for Sr Club Dues are payable to GCMTA.
- Adult students may now elect to purchase the Jr Keynotes subscription.
- The Jr Club Roster (submitted online) should be submitted with the Jr Club Membership Application and will contain the full names of all Jr Club members. Students not listed on the roster will NOT be permitted to register for Festival or other NFMC or GFMC events.
- The GFMC website is www.georgianfmc.org. Teachers must register their Jr Club online.